A collection of my posts about the delicious food and wine of Bologna & Emilia-Romagna.
- Piadina from Romagna: Not Just “Street Food” - Here's to piada from Romagna, a delicious flatbread you must try (with recipe).
- Foodie Must-See: Inside the Historic Atti Bakery - Let's head inside the historic Atti store, an institution in Bologna when it comes to fresh pasta, bread and pastry making of the Bolognese tradition.
- Yum! Parma’s Food Valley: A Foodie’s Paradise - If you love Italian food and wine, you should definitely head to the Parma area, home to some of Italy’s most famous food products, including Parmigiano-Reggiano, Prosciutto di Parma, Culatello di Zibello, and much more!
- Convivial Bologna: A tour of the City’s Classic Osterie - The classic Bolognese osteria, often tucked away under a portico, with a simple yet charming décor oozing coziness, excellent local cuisine and affordable prices, recalls that spirit of conviviality and joviality that is so typical of Bologna.
- Il Mulino del Dottore: Making Organic Bread at a 17th-Century Mill - Visit a 17th century mill in the hills south-west of Bologna still in use to make all-natural delicious bread and pastry.
- The Wines of Emilia-Romagna - Discover the rich and important tradition of wine-making in Emilia-Romagna and learn about the many excellent regional wines.
- Made in Bologna: Gelato Artigianale - A university for gelato? That's right: Carpigiani Gelato University in Anzola dell'Emilia teaches the art and business of gelato making.